Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wednesday, January, 13, 2010

at the school opening today, I explained to the kids what an earthquake is, how it happens, and how fragile our lives really are.  we prayed and got thru school.  Yvesner had to leave early, he has family he can't contact, which is the same for most of the staff.  I don't know if we will have school Friday or not.  Life goes on in the streets here, but few know about the death estimates.  I have no recollection of any event in human history where it is possible a half million people may have died at once.  I am too stunned to feel or think at this point.  all I know is that God reigns, all things happen towards a purpose.  I know many agnostics and atheists will be angry at such a statement.  Believe me, I would have been when I was one of them.   All I know now is that I can't get thru such things without God.  Please pray for the people of Haiti. 

Bondye benis ou

Dan Joshu

No comments:

Post a Comment