Thursday, February 5, 2009

February 5, 2009

well, it looks like there will be audiology in Haiti. not sure when it will work out but at least part time to pay my bills. say the ent doc yesterday who really is more of an opthamalogist, but she does some ent stuff. she was very encouraging and is willing to basically help me set up the whole thing, schedule me pt's and all I have to do is come in and see them. the rest will take some setting up so i don't expect it to be up and running next week, but by end of year very likely. it seems very unreal to me, to be setting up a business in Haiti when I avoided it all those years in the states. I guess this was the plan! Port is a HORRIBLE place to drive in, that part does not encourage me. it is like the longest line in the world where everyone just constantly cuts in front of everyone else and cuts everyone else off and drives both ways on both sides of the road at all times. I hope I can find a way to avoid the worst of the traffic stuff later when this starts working. of course I will need a car to wish I could avoid the traffic I'm in, but that is for another day. very cool and breezy this morning, everyone will be starting slow today. take care in the midwest.

Djebenis tout moun

No comments:

Post a Comment