Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday, August 31, 2009

spending time finding stuff, trying to decide on audiology equipment, rethinking how I packed last year and how I will do a MUCH better job this year.....also trying to realize that, for whatever I would call better or worse.....it will all work out.   I have re engaged in reading the blogs of the Haitian missionaries still there, and it still connects with me. I hope it continues to do so when I arrive! 

remembering all the names of the staff, kids, etc.,   I am not good at.   I have been looking thru some pic's for help, and it does help.  I remember joy, frustration, etc., with most pic's.   this year will be different it appears; more help (at least for awhile), more visits, possibly more kids.   all will go as it will.   take care to all in Haiti, avoid the storms as best you can.

Bondye benis ou

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment