Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wednesday Aug 26, 2009

So, it seems that as I was sitting around, with my back hurting and all, I actually began to think about what I really was going to do this fall.    I guess about 5 last night, it occurred to me that I really was going back to Haiti, and something changed in me.  I actually went out to the garage and exercised for about 10 minutes (bad back limitations) and came in and started to work on lists and plans.  I woke up this morning, my back feels 100% better, only slight pulling sensation in certain positions, and I am cleaning my bedroom, finding all the stuff that has sifted down to the bottom that I will need for Haiti.  It's occurred to me that having rediscovered intent and purpose, I feel better, have more energy and actually want to do more than complain of a bad back. 

makes me think of that garden thing long ago.   This Adam guy had it going, the whole world to himself, God as his buddy, but he still needed something to do, a reason to get out of bed.  So God gave him this garden thing to hang out in and take care of.  Well, Eve came along and......I digress.    :)        But it really was good when Adam was hanging out with God, being buddies and doing his thing.   

I hope I remember this post when I am back in Haiti, it is 4000 degrees and there is no power or water or gas.    Someone remind me then ok?     Or, on second thought, remind me after the power comes back on and I have a fan to sit by.  

Bondye benis ou

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment