Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

shipped out 6 boxes of stuff today, one more to go tomorrow.  getting things arranged for the trip.  had a great meeting this morning with Mike, my old friend (yes, we are getting OLD Mike).   we talked about life and where God has put us and where we are going; it is amazing how we influence each other in our walks by just being transparent before each other.  He has exciting things going on in his life and with his kids; problems and issues like we all have too.  I am getting more excited about......I feel odd saying this, but it feels like "going home".    God will work it out, I am sure.  I already miss my family, friends and especially my son's Luke and Aaron.   I have not gotten to spend nearly enough time with them this summer.  I hope some time as I get arranged they can come and visit in Haiti.   had a friend talk of a mission trip in the spring to Haiti, maybe we can arrange that.   It seems that it is all falling into place; Wayne has gotten me set up electronicaly, computorially (expanding the language base!), and movie wise.  He and Melissa spent gadzooks amount of money for food for the mission; we are all grateful for that.   it seems the door is there, now to walk thru it.    reminds me of the Stephen Curtis Chapman song of the Great Adventure, and of the song Dive.    haven't tested the water yet, but I am sure it is ok.   I am looking forward to rice and beans, sweating and power outages.  What more can you ask of in life?    :)    

Bondye benis ou

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment