Wednesday, November 19, 2008

November 19, 2008

just a minute to update. cool and cloudy all day with a breeze....very nice. the kids complained all day about how cold it was! probably about 80. have pic's of Rousseau to post, will do so later. school is going well actually. I am learning how to be a teacher. on the downside, Myberson started physics today. so now I am working on algebra to help him in that, physics also, and geometry and all it's 10 millions theorems for Kesmy. maybe I'll open a tutor business when I get back! watch out teens! when I'm back I'll check you on your homework!! hope to post later, busy tonight with unloading the truck when Gary and Caroline get back from Port which should be momentarily. they went for food/supplies for the next 6 weeks or so. will unload, stock, figure out the power stuff more, then work on physics. will try to post tonight, if not will do so tomorrow. unless of course something else comes up then I will post...later! God bless to all, bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Just wanted to let you know that we're praying for you. We talk of you all the time at youth. You're definitely missed. Take care!
    Mindi

    ReplyDelete