Monday, December 15, 2008

December 15, 2008

it is about 77 deg here in St. Marc this morning...and it is 16 deg in St.Louis. maybe the flight will have mechanical problems......KIDDING!! looking forward to being home for a few days. next few days will be hectic, have to get my packing done early, as Wednesday is school till 1:30, then prepare for the Christmas show they do with the kids for the families that starts about 4. It goes for a few hours, then clean up and get ready to leave next morning about 5 for the airport. Typical travel stuff.

After the first several weeks here I kind of settled in here and got into the routine of life. Recently it seems that there is something new going on in me. I can't identify it but a change nonetheless. Kind of a "sorting out" thing maybe. Life here is more "regular" I guess and it feels like maybe a fork in the road is upcoming. As I have said before it seems like I am getting changed much more than anyone I interact with here. Whether it is in order that I might be here long term, or that I may be a different person when home again is unclear to me. I guess I know I will see differently if home, at least I hope I would. I see people differently, and myself, and honestly I see God differently. Maybe that is the change in me I can't identify. so, on we go, another day of school, and I look forward to being in my home church this weekend. bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. I think God is planning to bless your arrival.

    Thursday's projected weather:

    High: 67°F RealFeel®: 62°F
    Still cloudy, windy and warmer with a chance of rain

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's what I want to hear!!! I really don't want to wear a parka back from the airport!!!

    ReplyDelete