Monday, December 1, 2008

December 1, 2008

well, for a short while I am stranded at the house. we are having an eye glass clinic at the school and basically have been battling a riot at the gate for the last 2-3 hours. we needed water for the workers so I went out and got a 5 gallon jug at the house. got within about 10 feet of the gate and could not get closer, so I passed it over the crowd to the workers at the gate and came back here. shortly I will see if the crowd has lessened somewhat so that I can get back over.

I hear it is snowing in St. Louis. right now a little quiet snow sounds pretty good. bye for now

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your work and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it snowed. It didn't do much. Can't wait to see ya, I hear you're coming home on the 18th. I would love to hear about your 3 month mission/journey thus far. Until then, take care!

    ReplyDelete