Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday, September 21, 2009

still just sorting, thinking, attempting to get my audiology stuff under wrap so I can bring it, ship other stuff.  had a HUGE encouragement Sunday when a friend of mine, Robin, told me that her son is planning on giving me a large donation towards the equipment.   it seems that the things that need to happen to get me to Haiti keep happening.   I hear it is very hot and dry there now in St. Marc, but I am planning on all that changing when I get there....what the heck?    if things are going like this now, might as well shoot for the moon on everything.  so I am planning a temperature break of at least 10 degrees, with some regular showers to cool things off and settle the dust.    now for those lottery tickets....     :)

Bondye benis ou

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment