Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

well,it seems that things just continue to "work out" for me  to return to Haiti.  I received some good financial advice from a friend, my ex wife.....yes, sometimes it works that way....and it  seems that I will be able to attend "Haiti University" this year w/o fearing poverty when I return.....IF I return.   has to do with the fact that I am destitute, w/o an income this year and the tax advantages of poverty!      regardless, I know things will be ok.  getting equipment set up to bring with me, and getting arrangements made.   lookin forward to  returning about 1st week of Oct, so I hope it has cooled off by then.....LOL.   

it has been good to come home and see family and friends, but I know that I am supposed to be in Haiti at this time in my life.  I don't pretend to know how it will work out one day to the next, but that is in much more capable hands than mine.  I hope to be able to post pictures at least this year with the internet connection we have, so as to be able to share more of what happens there.   all is working out how it will,  see everyone in Haiti soon. 

Bondye benis ou.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment