Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Well, I guess I need to get back in the habit of doing this, as I expect to be leaving hopefully next week.  A set of circumstances had my attention and kept me ill at ease about leaving.   Mainly my own need to fix things, cure ills, save the world, etc,  standard stuff.   Monday night I prayed about it, as I did Tuesday morning.   I got a few e mails, made a few phone calls that morning and, voila, it all fell together.  I knew, you know, knew, then it was time to go.   I have been putting things together since that point, and I know it is time to go forward.   I am looking forward to going from morning temps here in the high 40's/ low 50's to the oven of St. Marc.....NOT!      But it will all be good I am sure.  It promises to be a wonderful year with all kinds of surprises..some good, some not, I'm sure.     But since I truly feel I am supposed to be there, it will be what it will be and that will be ok.  

Bondye benis ou

Dan

2 comments:

  1. I'm really gonna miss ya, but can't wait to see what God is gonna do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "If God calls you to be a missionary, Don't stoop to be a king."

    I love this quote. Thought you'd probably like it too. See ya tomorrow!
    Mindi

    ReplyDelete