Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday, Aug 4, 2009

isn't it amazing how God works in us?   I am having one of those God mornings where I feel His grace and love all over, where He affirms and comforts me.   everywhere I go, He leads me.    as I sit here, listening to the local Christian station on the radio, and reflecting on the last few hours, a song called "here I am" is on, talking about sending me into the field.   I think of the people in Haiti, the kids in school, the innumerable needs I cannot possibly fill, and I know all I can do is share God's love and let Him provide for me and those around me, both thru me and thru His grace and power.  I have read posts from the Rollings in Haiti, from Tara Livesay, citing a site from some missionaries in China about small seeds and how God works despite our feelings of failure.    God just seems to be speaking to me in a way He hasn't before.......or very likely that I just have not been listening very well.     God has been speaking to me about grace and mercy and I am getting it in a way I never have before.   anyone who knows me knows it's not because I just got smarter.    just another miracle of God, thank you.   my need to accomplish is fading, all I need to do is follow and do what is given me....and know God will work it out His way.    what a relief it is to know it isn't on me anymore to produce results, just to love those He gives me to love today.    very cool, our God, very cool indeed.

Bondye benis ou, really.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment