Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday March 25, 2009




you may have noticed a couple of improvements in the blog. I am quite proud of myself for having become an internet master of blogging. I struggled to learn code and tricks to do all the neat things you see now, like those links on the side of the page for Haiti news. you have no idea how technical it is to do those....you have to tell the blog you want to change it....then find that gadget button and push it......the pick one....then give it a name and push save. I know some of the other real techie bloggers will be mad at me for giving out so many secrets of blogging, but I just can't help myself. I figure in another 7 months I might figure out some more neat stuff too, so if I get really good, I may have to charge for this free stuff I am giving out now. Oh, and don't worry that the news gadget for "haiti weather" has a lot of news in it. just a technical glitch.......somewhere.......this button thingy didn't save right, I think......or something like that. I'll have that fixed in no time at all.


Really........STOP LAUGHING AT ME......really........really.......really. :)

I still can't figure out how to send a video home, that will require hands on training. sorry, Wayne. but things are generally going well, so it's time to get ready for school today, will send more secret techie stuff later.....did you know these things have an off button?? :)

Djebenis tout moun!

2 comments:

  1. I cAn't ReAd thE BlOg wiTh sO maNy DIstraCtioNs on tHe sidE anD OthEr wOrds abuT NewS and stUFf...aHhh, mY bRaiN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the unsophisticated fan base is such a bother. too bad he's my son... :)

    ReplyDelete