Saturday, January 31, 2009

Pig video!


I forgot I promised some video of the local "color". Two are included. The first is of the kids playing "soccer" with a tennis ball. This was after the soccer ball had been confiscated in an effort to calm the playground. As you may notice, the ball has a difficult time staying in the small courtyard. A few days later, the ball went over the wall and wound up on the roof of a house across the street, where I found one of our kids looking for the ball. Yes climbing on someone elses roof to retrive a tennis ball to play soccer with is ok here......at least unless they get caught.


the second is the eargerly awaited (I'm sure!) Pig video. In this exciting chapter of the life of Oscar, (as good as anything right?), he manages to elude the dangerous goats and sheep in the area to forage for food in the garbage dump....right next to the wall of the school! Such bravery should not go unheralded right? So, my hope for Oscar (get it?), Pig Video!


Ok, I am doing my best Microsoft impersonation here. can't get it to load on blogger yet, so publishing is delayed. so in order to keep people thinking they are getting the real deal, I present a few pic's....not video's, but pretend they are. later I will post the video....and beware the price will double! :)

Ok, bait and switch. the first two pic's are NOT of Haitian's....in case you were wondering! These are two friends of mine who were involved in a car accident recently....and walked away after their car flipped 3x on a highway! The last picture is Esmelina...I think that is how you spell it. I TOLD you I was doing a Microsoft impersonation!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment