Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oct 21, 2008

got some very good news today. one of the h aid companies I worked with while in the VA is going to send me the necessary equipment and software to use my personal computer to adjust Carolines hearing aids I got her about a year ago. I guess you have to be an audiologist to appreciate this! I truly am very appreciative of this and I hope it will allow me to possibly follow some roads here to set up an audiology practice in the future. As far as I know I would be the first practicing audiologist in Haiti. I'll have to have an official t-shirt for the occasion, of course. suggestions are appreciated on how to design the shirt, as my artistic skills are......non existent! it made me happy so I just wanted to share. have a good day wherever you are. :)

1 comment:

  1. execellentness,,,or execellejente which is almost spanish for excellentamos

    ReplyDelete